On 25th February, we had the teachers' final online meeting. I am really delighted to have been part of this eTwinning project. It was an amazing experience where I had the chance to meet wonderful new partners and collaborate with inspiring eTwinners. The project was fantastic and my students really enjoyed and benefited from it. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to work together again in the future.
8th Primary school of Kallithea In the framework of the celebration of the World Safe Internet Day, the students watched the presentation made of their own rules and played the games related to the topic.
Dani's students from Spain, Nataliia's from Ukraine and my students from Kallithea, Athens met online on 18/12/2024. They talked about themselves, presented Christmas customs of their country and sang carols. Through this meeting the students got to know their peers better and they had a great time.
Comments
Post a Comment